MBBS IN ARMENIA
Armenia is a mountainous country, and former Soviet republic, located between Asia and Europe. It is a country with continental climatic conditions, 100% literacy rate and their currency is Armenian dram. Its capital is Yerevan and its official language is Armenian. Armenia is a landlocked country and their major cities in Armenia are Yerevan, Gyumri, Vanadzor, Hrazdan, Abovyan. MBBS course is of 6 year duration and it is known as MD in Armenia. Also Armenian language is mandatory for getting an internship.
WHY MBBS IN ARMENIA
The medical universities offered are recognized and approved by NMC and the WHO. Entrance examinations like TOEFL or IELTS are not required for admission to the MBBS program in Armenia. Armenia is one of the safest countries in Europe for worry-free education. The medical universities provide the best quality education at the lowest cost. Students do not need to pay any kind of donation or capitation fee. The medium of communication and the medium of teaching for MBBS studies are English. The cost of living in Armenia is affordable for Indian and other international students. Most of the medical universities in Armenia provide modern infrastructure in their hospitals to engage students with the best medical practices followed worldwide.
- Armenia has an average FMGE result of 10.68%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN ARMENIA
The total tenure to study MBBS in Armenia is 6 yrs which includes 5 years of classroom training and 1 year of practical training in a hospital affiliated to the university .
For students who wish to pursue higher studies, postgraduate and doctoral studies are available and which lasts for 4 to 5 years. In the case of students who choose to study medicine in Armenian, another year gets added to the course curriculum which makes the total course duration 7 years.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN ARMENIA
- Minimum age criteria is 17 years for getting an MBBS admission.
- The candidate must have 50% of aggregate marks in PCB .
- The candidate should carry a valid NEET score card.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN ARMENIA
- Resume and filled Application Form
- 10 th and 12 th certificate
- Attested copies of academic credentials
- A certificate including the nationality of the candidate, name, address and contact number.
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs which should be of white background
- Bank receipt for the payment of first academic year fees
- Passport ( original and attested photocopies)
- Medical certificate
- A valid passport
- School leaving certificate.
- The NEET scorecard
- Covid report and vaccination certificate
- University fee guarantee letter from parents.
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN ARMENIA
ü st. Tereza Medical University
ü The University of Traditional Medicine
ü Yerevan Haybusak University
ü Yerevan State Medical University
ü Mkhitar-gosh University