MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Bangladesh is a south Asian country and 8th largest country in the world. Official language of Bangladesh is Bangla, also called Bangladeshian. Capital of Bangladesh is Chisinau and currency in Bangladeshian taka. Duration of course is 6 years. One semester has a duration of 4 months. Climate is similar to India’s climate.
WHY MBBS IN BANGLADESH
Large number of students from India are studying in Bangladesh. Medium of instruction is English. Easy visa process. Medical programs in medical universities in Bangladesh are recognized by all European countries, the MCI and medical boards of the USA. Library facilities are available. Scholarship based on marks is available (40%tution fees). No entrance exam is required for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. Cost of study in Bangladesh is much more affordable than in India Low-cost for MBBS in Bangladesh compared to rest of Europe, university offers hostel facility for international students, Medical education with the highest teaching standard, quality of medical education in the Bangladesh is uncompromised, syllabus focuses on both pre-clinical and clinical learning, medicine in Bangladesh is accepted across the world and scholarship programs are specialties of Bangladesh.
- . Bangladesh has an average FMGE result of 47.5%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN BANGLADESH
MBBS course is of 5 year duration in Bangladesh.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
• The score criteria for MBBS study in Bangladesh are 50%-65% in PCB and 12th level exam for Indian students from English medium school can apply for an MBBS degree from Bangladesh.
• Candidates of 17+years of age can apply to MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh. The maximum age limit for pursuing MBBS course is 25 years.
• NEET qualifying is mandatory.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN BANGLADESH
- 10th and 12th certificates
- Birth certificate
- Bank statement
- NEET scorecard
- 5 to 6 passport size photos
- Medical certificate
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BANGLADESH
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Barind Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Green Life Medical College
- Southern Medical College
- Eastern Medical College