MBBS IN BELARUS
Belarus, officially called the Republic of Belarus, and historically called Byelorussia, is an interior country situated in Eastern Europe. Its capital is Minsk and official languages are Belarusian and Russian. It is a country with moderate climatic conditions, 100% literacy rate and their currency is Belarusian ruble. Belarus shares a border with five countries and some of the major cities in Belarus are Minsk, Polotsk and Vitebsk. MBBS course is of 6 year duration and it is known as MD in Belarus. Also Belarusian language is mandatory for getting an internship there.
WHY MBBS IN BELARUS
There is no need for TOEFL and IELTS scores for MBBS studies in Belarus. All of the medical degrees provided are recognized internationally. The Screening Test conducted by NMC is mandatory for the continuation of practice in India,which is a simple test, so students find it easy to get admission. The MBBS colleges in Belarus, which are approved by the NMC lie among the top ten medical colleges in the nation of Belarus. The medium of education is English and it makes academics easy. Belarus follows a simple admission procedure . MBBS Fees in Belarus are affordable. A number of modern hospitals are available in the nation for internship during MBBS in Belarus. MBBS study in Belarus is safe and secure.
- Belarus has an average FMGE result of 15.18%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN BELARUS
The duration of an MBBS course in Belarus is 6 years which includes an internship program.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN BELARUS
- Belarus possesses a free merit system for international students.
- Minimum age criteria is 17 years for getting an MBBS admission.
- The candidate must have 50% of aggregate marks in PCB.
- The students should carry a valid NEET score card.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN BELARUS
- 10 th and 12 th certificate
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Bank statement
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photos
- Filled application form
- Offer letter
- A valid NEET scorecard.
. Covid report and vaccination certificate
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BELARUS
- Belarusians State Medical University.
- Gomel State Medical University.
3. Grodno State Medical University.
4. Vitebsk State Medical University