MBBS IN BULGARIA
Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with sundry terrain circumscribing Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. Its capital is Sofia and the official language is Bulgarian. It is a country with a 98.4% literacy rate and Bulgarian Lev currency. Its climatic conditions vary between continental climate in the north and Mediterranean climate in the south. MBBS course is of 6 year duration and it is known as MD in Bulgaria. Also Bulgarian language is mandatory for getting an internship there.
WHY MBBS IN BULGARIA
Bulgaria is a member of the European Union and offers a medical syllabus which is based on European standards. MBBS degree from Bulgaria is valid in all the member countries. There are plenty of WHO and NMC recognized medical universities present in Bulgaria. It is not mandatory to learn any local language as the medium of MBBS education is English in Bulgaria. Affordable fee structure, less living expenses and safe environment attracts most of the Indian students who have a desire of studying MBBS abroad.After completing MBBS degree one can clear the NMC screening test and start practice in India.
- Bulgaria has an average FMGE result of 14.64%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN BULGARIA
The total duration of an MBBS degree in Bulgaria is 6 years. Among which 5 years are for classroom learning and one year is for conducting practical training in the hospital affiliated to the university.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GETTING ADMISSION IN BULGARIA
- The student must have completed their +2 with PCB and English Subjects
- The student must have 55% and above in PCB in their +2
- The student must be above the age of 17 at the time of application
- The student must have qualified NEET.
- Candidates should have a passport with over 18 months of validity
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN BULGARIA
- 10th and 12th certificates.
- Passport with minimum 18 months of validity.
- Birth Certificate in English.
- 10 copies of photographs
- Official invitation letter from the respective Medical University.
- Artifacts should have been approved by the ministry of external affairs, New Delhi.
- All documents should be legalized by the respective embassy.
- Visa fees.
- Bank slip of university 1st year tuition fees payment.
- HIV test reports.
- Covid test report and vaccination certificate.
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN BULGARIA
ü Higher Medical University- Pleven
ü Medical University Pleven
ü Medical University Plovdiv
ü Medical University Sofia
ü Thracian University
ü University of Medicine Pleven