MBBS IN EGYPT
Egypt is a country of Millennia-old monuments along the Nile River Valley. Its capital is Cairo, their official languages are modern or standard Arabic and English and Egyptian pound is their official currency. Egypt is a beautiful country with hot, dry and temperate climates with a literacy rate of 71.17%.
WHY MBBS IN EGYPT
It is a country where medicine got its greatest contribution in the ancient era. No donation or capitation fees are required at the time of admission, availability of plenty of world class medical schools and affordable fee arrangements are the main attractions in Egypt. Egypt is offering globally recognized medical colleges, Innovative and progressive education structure and well organized research and seminars. As MBBS in Egypt is authorized worldwide, the extent of job opportunities are more for MBBS graduates from Egypt. Various opportunities are available for getting participations in international exchange programs, conferences and other scientific projects; also live training is one of the vital things associated with Egypt MBBS. The candidate is represented as a European Union standard while studying in Egypt. High quality education and infrastructure and also a safe environment are assured in Egypt. IELTS and TOEFL are not compulsory for getting MBBS in Egypt.
TOTAL DURATION OF MBBS IN EGYPT
The course duration for MBBS in Egypt includes 5 years of course and 1 year of an internship program. The academic years of an MBBS degree are divided into semester patterns. There are 2 semesters every year. The 5 years consist of the lectures and practical including independent work hours, 3rd is when the clinical works begin while the 6th year consists of internship.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR GETTING MBBS IN EGYPT
- Minimum age criteria is 17 years for getting an MBBS admission.
- The students must have completed class 12th from any regular board
- The students must have an aggregate of at least 50% in PCB if the student is from general category and at least 40% for reserved category
- The candidate should have to clear NEET entrance test followed by national medical commission
- The age of students willing to take admission to the MBBS course in Egypt should not exceed 25 years
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING MBBS IN EGYPT
- Date and place of birth
- Name, Surname
- Passport validity
- Permanent address
- Phone number, email address
- Academic certificates [SSC and HSC]
- Academic mark sheets [SSC and HSC]
- NEET mark sheet
- Passport size photos:8
- Medical certificate
- Student visa
- Medical insurance
- Latest Covid 19 test certificate and vaccination certificate.
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN EGYPT
Ain Shams University.
Suez Canal University.