MBBS IN GEORGIA
Georgia, officially called the Republic of Georgia is a country situated in the Caucasus region of Eurasia. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi, which is the largest city of the country. The official language of the country is Georgian and their official currency is Georgian Lari. Georgia is a Christian country with a literacy rate of 99.8%. The country shares borders with Russia, Turkey, Armenia, and Azerbaijan. The climate ranges from 5-22 degree celsius. MBBS is known as MD in Georgia. The course duration is 6 years and Georgian language is mandatory for internship.
WHY MBBS IN GEORGIA
100% visa approval rate, No donation required, Budget friendly and safety and peacefulness of country attracts foreigners. Georgia features among the top 10 lowest crime rates countries in the world. Degree is acknowledged in all European countries. Free visa for Schengen countries. There are plenty of WHO and MCI approved medical universities in Georgia.Easy availability of Indian cuisine, easy admission procedure ,easy migration . English medium of Instruction and very friendly environment for all the students are some among the specialities of this country. Student card issue within three months, which makes easy to travel in metro and bus.
- Georgia has an average FMGE result of 30.59%
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN GEORGIA
MBBS course is of 6 years duration.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN GEORGIA
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates must have completed 12 th or equivalent degrees.
- Candidates must have scored qualifying marks in NEET
- In some universities IELTS/TOEFL is necessary, other universities conduct personal interviews instead.
- Students must have scored 50% aggregate in PCB in their 12th
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN GEORGIA
Original passport valid for one year
Six passport size photos
Filled application form
Offer letter after processing fee
Copy of income tax return with bank statement of the last six months
Admission letter or invitation letter from the Medical University.
Bank certificate of Rs.3-4 Lakhs
Photocopies of IELTS or academic scorecard.
Two-way tickets of the student
Photocopies of academic and IELTS scorecards.
THINGS TO NOTE
• Followed by ECTS \ European credit transfer system, needs 360 credits for graduation.
• Better to choose Government University rather than private university.
• Highly populated university, Tbilisi University.
• Accommodation in Georgia costs 300 USD dollars.
• USMLE, CMAT all competitive exam aggregate university.
• 10 hours journey to Tbilisi.
- MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN GEORGIA
- Tbilisi State Medical University.
- Tbilisi State University.
- Bautumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- European Teaching University.