MBBS IN HUNGARY
Hungary is an interior country in Central Europe. Its capital is Budapest which is bisected by the Danube River. Its vista is sprinkled with architectural landmarks from Buda’s medieval Castle Hill and grand neoclassical buildings along Pest’s Andrássy Avenue to the 19th-century Chain Bridge. Bulgaria is a Balkan nation with diverse geography encircling Black Sea coastline, a mountainous interior and rivers, including the Danube. Its official language is Hungarian. It is a country with a 100% literacy rate, continental climate conditions and Hungarian forint currency. MBBS course is of 6 year duration and it is known as MD in this country. Also Hungarian language is mandatory for getting an internship there. Budapest, Pecs, Gyor and Dunaujvaros are some of the major cities.
WHY MBBS IN HUNGARY
Due to low tuition fees , Hungary is becoming one of the top choices for MBBS aspirants. Modern equipment, excellent infrastructure and advanced technology make Hungary universities peerless. They are following an easy admission procedure including an entrance exam with multiple choice questions in different subjects like Chemistry, English, Biology and Medical English coupled with an interview conducted by the university. After completion of MBBS students are getting an EU Recognized degree, which means the student can practice all over Europe. Moreover,the degree offered from this country is recognised by WHO. The English medium of MBBS education is also a plus point about Hungarian universities.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN HUNGARY
MBBS course is a 6 year bachelor degree in Hungary, which is often referred to as MD degree
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN HUNGARY
- The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age and should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks percentage.
- Candidates have to qualify an entrance exam consisting of multiple-choice questions from Chemistry, medical English, English, and Biology.
- Candidates have to attend an interview conducted by respective universities.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN HUNGARY
- Academic Transcripts
- Recent passport size photographs
- Medical health certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Financial Statement
- CV in English
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- Covid report and vaccination certificate
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN HUNGARY
ü Semmelweis University
ü University of Debrecen
ü University of Szeged