MBBS IN MOLDOVA
Moldova is a former Soviet republic Eastern European country which has differing terrain including forests, rocky hills and vineyards. Its capital is Chisinau and official languages are Moldovan and Romanian. It is a country with 100% literacy rate, their currency isc Moldovan leu and climatic conditions varying between 4°C and 20°C. Moldova is bounded by Ukraine and Romania. Chisinau is one among the major cities there. MBBS course is of 6 year duration and it is known as MD in Moldova. Also Romanian language is mandatory for getting an internship there.
It shares borders with 14 countries and major cities of China are Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Nanjing, and Shenyang.
WHY MBBS IN MOLDOVA
Medical programs in Moldova medical universities are recognized by all European countries, the MCI, WHO and medical boards of the USA. MBBS graduates from Moldova are eligible for USMLE to study or practice in the USA. All medical universities in Moldova provide excellent medical infrastructure with state-of-the-art medical technology. The syllabus of the medical degree of Moldova and that of US universities matches on a larger scale. Large number of Indian students study in Moldova. English is the medium of instructions. Process regarding admission and availing of visa are comparatively simple . After the completion of the study program students can stay for one year. There is no donation or capitation required for admissions.
- Moldova has an average FMGE result of 0%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN MOLDOVA
The course duration of the MBBS course is 6 years. First to third years are dedicated for preclinical knowledges while third to sixth year include clinical studies.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN MOLDOVA
- Minimum age criteria is 17 years at the time of admission.
- The candidate must have 50% of aggregate marks in PCB .
- The students should carry valid NEET score card
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN MOLDOVA
- English Translation of all documents should be carried by the candidates. It must be attested by the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in India.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Date of Birth certificate
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Annual income statements of parents.
- Student visa
- Medical Reports including (HIV)
- Passport size photos
- Offer letter from the college
- NEET scorecard
- Covid report and vaccination certificate
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN MOLDOVA
- Testemitanu State Medical Nicolae University