MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
The Philippine’s official language is Filipino and English. Manila is its capital city and their official currency is Philippine peso. The climate is tropical and maritime. The Philippines has a literacy rate of 100%. Major cities of Russia are Manila, Davao City, Quezon City, Cebu City, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo City, and Zamboanga City. The MBBS course is known as MD in the Philippines. Course duration of MBBS is 5 ½ years. As 96% of the population speaks English, there is no need to learn their language even for clinical purpose. There are both private and government universities in the Philippines.
WHY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
The medium of instruction is in English. The Philippines follows the American curriculum. The examination is clinical oriented and they have an excellent MCI passing ratio. The Philippines provides affordable education. Accommodation and living cost are budget friendly.
- Philippines has an average FMGE result of 47.89%
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
The duration of pursuing MBBS in the Philippines is 6 years which includes 5 years of medical education plus 1 year of Internship which can be either completed in campus or in India.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate must have 50% of aggregate marks in PCB.
- A valid NEET card having the qualified NEET score.
- No additional entrance test is there for the BS program. But for enrolling in medical courses candidates should have cleared NMAT.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN PHILIPPINES
- Certified copy of Secondary Marks card
- Certified copy of Senior Secondary Marks card
- Certified copy of NEET Score Card
- Certified copy of Passport
- 5 Passport size photographs
- English Translation of all documents which is attested by the Embassy of the Republic of Moldova in India (wherever applicable)
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Covid report and Vaccination certificate.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Students cannot apply for loans during the first two years.
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES
Emilio Aguinaldo College, Manila.
Zamboanga Medical School Foundation.
University Of Santo Tomas.