MBBS IN POLAND
Poland, formally the Republic of Poland, is a country located in Central Europe. Its capital is Warsaw and Polish is the official language. It is a country with Moderate climate with both maritime and continental elements and Polish zloty currency. MBBS course is of 6 year duration and is also known as MD in this country. Polish language is mandatory for getting an internship there. Some of the major cities are Warsaw, Krakow, Rzeszow and Gdańsk.
WHY MBBS IN POLAND
Affordable educational costs, excellent faculty system, English taught MBBS courses and presence of world-ranked universities make Poland one of the best choices. Educational advancement results in allowing approximately 75% of the MBBS graduates from Poland to practice medicine in the US, UK, and Germany. Post graduation admission is relatively easier than in India. Poland issues a blue card for International students to operate, reside and settle in the country. Scholarships for students with exceptional academic record and the opportunities to learn the local dialect as an additional subject while pursuing MBBS are two among the special features of this country. TOEFL or IELTS is not required in this country.
- Poland has an average FMGE result of 44.44%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN POLAND
MBBS course is of 6 year duration in Poland. This involves a mandatory internship program in the Government and private hospitals for a year.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN POLAND
- The candidate should be a minimum of 17 years of age and should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% marks percentage.
- Chemistry, Physics, Biology Or Botany And Zoology Should Be Studied In The Higher Secondary Standard.
- Candidate must have qualified NEET
- REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN POLAND
- The application form of the University
- Documents of class 10 and 12.
- 10 passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Copy of student’s passport.
- A document of language proficiency.
- Covid report and vaccination certificate
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN POLAND
ü Medical University of Lublin
ü Warsaw Medical Academy
ü The Medical University of Silesia