MBBS IN RUSSIA
Russia officially called Russian Federal is the largest country in the world. Russia’s official language is Russian. Moscow is its capital city and their official currency is Russian Ruble. The climate of Russia ranges from -78 to 25 degree celsius and has an average annual temperature of -5.5 degree celsius.. Russia has a literacy rate of 100%. Major cities of Russia are Moscow, St.Petersburg, Kazan, Omsk and Samara. More than 5000 students are studying in Russia currently. The MBBS course is known as MD in Russia. Course duration of MBBS is 6 years. Russian language is mandatory for internship in Russia.
WHY MBBS IN RUSSIA
The entrance tests like IELTS, TOEFL is not required for admission. No capitation and donation fees are required. MBBS in Russia is recognized by NMC and WHO. High rated teaching standard. Low cost of living. All universities are affiliated with the government of Russia. Once you clear the NMC screening test, students can practice in India. Russian universities are known for well developed medical facilities, advanced labs, and practical teaching techniques. Students get a chance for international exposure.
- Russia has an average FMGE result of 23.78%.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
Candidates must have cleared the NEET entrance examination.
• The age of the candidate should be 17 year on or before 31st December of the year of the admission process.
• The maximum age limit is 25 as on the 31st December of the year of the admission process.
• The candidate should have an aggregate of 50% in PCB
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN RUSSIA
• 10th and 12th certificate.
• Passport having a minimum validity of 18 months.
• Original copy of birth certificate which is in English.
• 10 copies of photographs [4.5*3.5 cm].
• Invitation letter from medical university of Russia.
• Documents which are authorized from the ministry of external affairs, New Delhi.
• All documents legalized from the Russian embassy.
• Visa fees.
• Tuition fee receipt.
• HIV test documents.
• Medical Certificate.
• Covid-19 report.
TOTAL DURATION FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- For English medium universities, the course duration of the MBBS course is 6.8 years including one year of internship.
- For bilingual or full time Russian medium universities, the course duration of MBBS degree is 7.8 years which includes one year for learning the Russian language.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Attention is required when selecting universities.
- In some universities, the curriculum is entirely in Russian language.
- English medium is available only in some universities.
MAJOR NMC APPROVED UNIVERSITIES IN RUSSIA
- Crimean Federal University.
- Ivanovo State Medical University.
- North Eastern Federal University.
- Pskov State Medical University.
- Kursk University.