MBBS IN UKRAINE
Ukraine, the second-largest country by area in Europe, is a country in Eastern Europe. Its capital and official language are Kiev and Ukrainian respectively. It is a mostly temperate country with 99.7% literacy rate and their currency is Ukrainian Hryvnia. It shares borders with 7 countries and major cities in Ukraine are Kiev and Sevastopol. MBBS course, known as MD, is of 6 year duration in Ukraine. And it is important to note that Russian language is necessary for getting an internship there.
WHY MBBS IN UKRAINE
There is no need for qualifying entrance examinations such as IELTS and TOEFL. Medical schools’ fees are affordable, particularly for Indian students. The medical universities are recognized and approved by NMC and the WHO. Some universities are older than 200 years, which adds a specific old-world appeal. Meanwhile, Nations like Russia and China have bilingual colleges. Though most Ukrainian colleges provide English medium, basic knowledge of local language is needed for patient association in the clinical years. Also they provide an excellent quality framework and schooling, students with a physician certification or any expert degree from Ukrainian medical universities can apply worldwide.
Easy to get admission in a top medical university of Ukraine and Students’ visas can be availed easily for Ukraine.
Also the Ukrainian government has investigated every possibility of intending educational issues and monetary challenges. Ukraine is internationally known for its quality of education and cost of MBBS in Ukraine.
Moderate living expenses for MBBS in Ukraine. And altogether Ukraine has a high security and a lesser crime percentage than other European and Western nations, making the place all right for worldwide students, particularly females.
- Ukraine has an average FMGE result of 28.53%.
COURSE DURATION OF MBBS IN UKRAINE
The duration of the MBBS program in Ukraine is 6 years including internship. A three years or one year period of internship are provided along with the course based on Universities.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Minimum age criteria is 17 years for getting an MBBS admission.
- The candidate must have 50% of aggregate marks in PCB for the general category and 40% for the reserved category.
- A valid NEET card having the qualified NEET score.
- The student should not be from any open board school.
- Must be of Indian nationality.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR MBBS ADMISSION IN UKRAINE
- Certificate of Birth (original + copy)
- 10th and 12th mark sheet (original + copy)
- Migration certificate (original + copy)
- Annual income statements of parents.
- Passport (original + copy)
- Student visa (original + copy)
- Medical Reports including (HIV)
- Passport size photos
- Offer letter from the college
- NEET scorecard (original + copy)
- Covid report and vaccination certificate
MAJOR MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES IN UKRAINE
1) Bukovinian State Medical University
2) Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
3) Kharkiv University
4) O.O.Bogomolets National Medical University
5) Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical Universities
6) V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
7) Sumy State University