Frequently Asked Questions
WHY MBBS ABROAD
Limited medical seats in India [almost 75000medical seats, 45000 government and 35000 private seats] , high cost of studying in private medical institutions and only 10lakh students being qualified among 15 lakh participants in NEET exam are the important scenarios that lead to going for abroad MBBS.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ABROAD MBBS AND INDIAN MBBS
Abroad MBBS is an ocean of opportunities where you can pursue your MBBS in world ranking universities at an affordable and comparatively lower package than India. Since there are no age criteria and sufficient MBBS seats are available in foreign countries, getting a seat is not that much complicated as in the case of India. Foreign countries are offering international exposure, international facilities and multilingual skills. High student teacher ratio, high standard of living, excellent infrastructure, no capitation, multi specialty hospitals and easy admission procedures are the main attractions of abroad MBBS. After successful completion of course there are a lot of choices for higher studies and plenty of chances to settle down and practice. The course is guaranteeing eligibility for licensing examinations upon completion.
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN ABROAD
In many places/Countries, there are usually Pros and cons for studying MBBS Abroad. Few of the Pros which majorly have a few effect on college students who’re studying MBBS from overseas are listed below:
- Affordable costs: Many Top Medical Universities Abroad give Medical courses at a less expensive price. These Universities offer high-quality schooling to the students. The rate consists of the other expenses in addition to the University charges. Hence, Students can grow to be a Doctor in only ten to fifteen lakhs. Some college students with higher grades of their education get scholarships from the Universities for better education. Therefore, many Indian college students prefer to pass overseas for better education.
- Direct and Easy Admissions Process: The process for getting admission for MBBS in Abroad or for any other Medical courses are easy. The college students don’t require appearing for any college entrance test. Once the student clears the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), they can immediately admit to the University for MBBS from Abroad. There are also a few universities which give admission without NEET qualification as well. Thus, it eases the admission process of the students who need to pursue MBBS from Abroad.
- No Donations/Capitation rate: To study MBBS in Abroad, the Indian applicant does not have to pay any donation or any extra charges to the college. Hence, the charges for MBBS admission overseas are less expensive.
- Advanced Learning Techniques and Modern Infrastructure: The quality of education in Universities overseas is high. The Universities are equipped with modern technology and infrastructures. By using those advanced learning techniques, the universities are capable of delivering high-quality education to each of its college students.
- Language of Instruction: Language may be a barrier to anyone coming from a different country. However, using English as a common language for instructions, which helps the students to expand and increase their interest in studying their subjects.
6.MCI/ NMC Recognized: University in which the student searching for admissions for MBBS in Abroad needs to be approved by MCI/NMC. Attaining a degree from the globally recognized organization that is approved by the MCI/NMC allows the students to practice medicine in India when they are able to clear the NEXT/FMGE examination.
- National Exit Test is an Exit Test which replaces the FMGE and NEET PG examination.
- It is not an entrance examination.
- It provides licenses to MBBS graduates to practice in India.
- Students don’t need to appear for both FMGE and NEET PG exams because the next exam will be a common exam for both.
- Candidates have to score 50% for the qualifying
Medical Council of India Screening Test which is also known as Foreign Medical Examination [FMGE], is a licensure examination for medical graduates to be eligible to practice medicine in the country. It is conducted by the National Board of Examination [NBE] in India. Indian doctors holding basic medical degrees from foreign countries have to take the MCI screening test.
HOW MUCH SECURE ARE GIRLS IN ABROAD
Availability of separate and mixed hostels depending upon the universities and countries; also a separate whatsapp group is there for international students. to ensure more safety, the campus is under 24 hours CCTV surveillance.